Monday, August 13, 2007

Wow, big run!

Well, the big news is that Sunday I ran the entire way for 3 miles!! My husband Justin wanted to go to the gym and workout and I knew that I needed to run. So I used Google Maps to map a route to the gym that was 1.5 miles so that I could run to the gym with him and then turn around and come back home. He decided to run along with me so we headed out. He kept me from walking when I think I would have normally given in to the temptation. As an added bonus, when we got to the gym it was closed so he ran with me the entire way back home. So, this is officially my longest run so far!

After that we decided that maybe he shouldn't be running in sneakers that were 5 years old so we used a coupon I got at the Marathon University to get him new shoes. I picked up a snazzy running hat (blue) and a water bottle with holder (violet). I actually meant to get the blue water bottle holder but got distracted at the checkout and grabbed the wrong one. Oh well - coordination is for wimps anyway. :)

No comments: