Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday - I ran to catch my flight ...

So, never being one to learn from my lessons, I again tried to run this morning. However, I gave up only about 100 feet from the condo I was staying in since it was even colder than Tuesday. Due to time constraints around check-out and the close-up of the conference I wasn't able to workout at all after that failed attempt. I did have to run through the Denver airport in heels to catch my flight - we hadn't really expected the horrendous traffic through Denver at 2pm on a Thursday afternoon. But I don't think that counts. I had some delusions that I might go running or something when I got back to California. But after getting my luggage, escaping the Oakland airport, & taking a taxi home, it became clear that it just wasn't meant to be.



Saturday is going to be another big run (10-12 miles) so I did some stretching and will just take it easy in preparation.

No comments: