Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday=shopping

So, I didn't run today since I did the 10 miles yesterday. But what we did do is find the Sports Basement in Walnut Creek and go shopping. I have some 20% off everything coupons from participating in Team in Training that I wanted to use. Sports Basement is awesome - I had never been before. They are like a Marshalls or TJ Maxx for sports/camping stuff! They had clothing, gear, my Hammer electrolytes, bike stuff, camping stuff, weights, shoes, etc! We must have spent over an hour in there.

I ended up getting a fuel belt - basically a belt to wear around the waist which holds 4 8-ounce bottles. I am planning on using that instead of the water bottle that I was using since that one you carry in your hand and I think its what caused my shoulder to get aggravated. I still need to get a new sports bra & new running pants before the race which is problematic since we aren't supposed to use anything in the race we haven't trained in. So I am running out of time!

No comments: