Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday - buddy run again

So, normally Thursday would be track. But since our marathon is in 10 days (EECK!), we aren't supposed to go to the track workouts anymore. So Lisa & I met up again at Lake Merritt this morning at 6am. It was really dark and chilly, but happily, it was not raining. We did the run at a 11 minute/mile pace, same as we did on Tuesday apparently. At least we are consistent. She is actually running a half marathon this Sunday down in San Jose, which means she is doing two half marathons in two weeks back to back. Talk about over-achieving!

During my lunch hour I did an hour long Pilates class. It was pretty good though now my upper back is all sore again.

This evening I am planning on going to La Foot in Berkeley to get a "shoe lift" for my left shoe, and some arch supports as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Good luck on Sunday. I'm so proud of you for persevering despite injuries, darker mornings, travel, and all else. I can't wait to hear about your run.