Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday - 4.5? miles

So, this morning my arm was feeling better and I wanted to go running. It was going to be a "mentor-led" run (no coaches, no water stops, etc) so I just went running on my own with Justin up at the Berkeley Marina. We did a pretty similar run to the 6 mile run I did there previously. We shortened slightly and overall had a pretty good run. My shoulder was achey by the end but no where near as painful as it was earlier this week. This afternoon I am flying to Colorado - I am spending the rest of the weekend with my old college roommate, and then going to Vail for a housing conference Monday through Thursday. I am sort of looking forward to training in the higher (much higher) altitudes, though we will see how much training I can handle up there!

No comments: