Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mmmmm, massage

Just got home from my 70 minute massage. I have to say that Kirsten at Apotheca is just awesome (if you are in SF, I recommend a visit - www.apothecasf.com). And the other good news is that so far I have no deleterious effects from this mornings run. Yippee! Now I am just partially dreading this Saturday's run - it will be part of the marathon course in San Francisco and I am supposed to run 7-9 miles. Obviously, I will play it by ear and I know that Lisa will be there so I will try to run with her. Her pacing really saves me from myself I think (otherwise I would go too fast).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Hey, it looks like you have far surpassed all of your goals so far!!!

Great work - 30 days and counting!

9 miles is crazy! 13 will be a breeze!

Good for you!